Where zen is my middle name.

Qui suis-je?

Ce blog est en train de se faire fermer.
Blog famille Zulumika:
http://zulumika.blogspot.com/

About Me

My photo
Laval, Québec, Canada
DTC:14.03.2007 - LID:02.04.2007

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The Report

The social worker's report is ready. The weird lady called dad to tell him that he could go get it and deliver it to the nice lady at the agency. So that's what he's gonna do with mum this evening. It's allmost ready to go! All thoses papers... Hummm... They gather them, collect them, go abolutely crazy for them and what happens next? They send everything away! Oh yes and I mean everything: the pictures of the house, of mom and dad, the reports ... The whole shabang. I don't think I'll ever understand what in the world they are doing.

How about you just come down here and GET MEEEEE!

No comments: